Saturday 11 May 2013

Selena Gomez Writes A Song For Justin Bieber; Tells InStyle She's 'In Love With Love!'



selena gomez instyle interview
Selena Gomez has a lot on her plate.
Music career. Film career. Red carpets. So it’s no surprise that this young star feels the weight of life in the public eye. In her recentInStyle interview, she revealed:
“I’m stressed out most of the time.”
Despite all this and recent dramz with Justin Bieber, it seems she’s currently in a good and calming place with her love life. She continued:
“I’m from Texas, so I should be married with children already… I’m in love with love and totally believe in marriage, but that’s not even on my radar right now. I am not putting energy into dating.”
Though she’s not looking to get married anytime soon, she did say that a track off her new album was in fact written for JB. When asked what he’ll think of the track, she claimed:
“I’m sure he’ll love it, too.”
Can't wait to hear it, gurrrrrl!
[Image via Dusan Reljin/InStyle.]

No comments:

Post a Comment